Currently, we are recruiting for Y7 and Y8 (7. and 8. třída ZŠ) students; and from September 2018 for Y7-Y9: if there are available places.
If your child is a Y5 student of a Montessori school and now you are looking for a middle-school Montessori programme, you are invited and welcome to pay us a visit on 7 March 2018 from 6 PM, when we will present and discuss our experiences of our 1st year.
Admission Criteria for September 2018
- should have been educated in a Montessori programme from 3 years old;
- should spend one week at the Mozaika school during their Y5 or Y6;
- the student’s parents should attend our Parent’s Life-Long Learning on (19. 10. 2017, 7. 3. 2018 as well as in 2018/2019);
- parents should actively participate in „Respektovat a být respektován“ (“Respect is a Two-Way street”) workshop (respectful approaches to parenting children); and
- parents must complete and sign a contract with us in March 2018
We look forward to meeting you and sharing our experience with your family. Meantime, if you have any questions about the admission process, please contact myself directly. If you are interested in applying for admission to Y7, also, please contact me and I’ll send you more information, including our fee structure and our draft contract.
With best wishes and I look forward to our future partnership in yout child’s learning and development.
Mgr. Táňa Kadlecová – Head Teacher